fix-it, sell-it, prof-it
AS A HOMEOWNER
Want to sell your house faster, and for more, regardless of the market? Value-builders offers an exclusive program that gives home sellers an alternative to accepting low-ball offers. We have been featured in the Denver Business Journal, Denver Post, Rocky Mountain News, Channel 7, Channel 4 and Channel 9.
We renovate existing homes for sale, stage them with furniture and artwork, then split the net profit with the seller between the sales price and the pre-renovation value.
Value-builders pays for the remodel and the staging. You do not pay a dime.
On average, Value-builders properties sell for 30% more and in 1/3 less time. We only make money when the house sells, and we only profit if you do. If you think your house could be worth more remodeled, be sure to contact us first.
Why do Homeowners choose Value-builders?
- Experience: We have over 30 years’ experience in real estate investing, including appraisals, 2500+ sales, and hundreds of remodels. We know what touches sell homes, and only spend on items that will generate the best possible return.
- Proven track record: While there is always risk in investing in real estate, we have profited on over 98% of our investments, even in bad years
- Shared risk: Because we pay for all remodel expenses, we have a huge financial risk in each re-model we do. If we are wrong, Value-builders™ loses money. Our interests are aligned with the Homeowner.
- Staging: We stage properties with high-quality furniture. Staged properties sell for 17% more and 2.5 times faster than non-staged (International Association of Home Staging Professionals and StagedHomes.com*)
- Costs: Because of our industry experience and contacts, we complete most remodels for about half the cost and in about half the time as someone without experience. Our sellers therefore often make the same or better return sharing the profit with Value-builders™ than doing it themselves.
*Based upon a survey conducted by The International Association of Home Staging Professionals® and StagedHomes.com® of over 1,000 homes (62% Vacant, 38% occupied) across the Continental US and Canada prepared for sale by Accredited Staging Professionals (ASP®) in today's market.